Let’s face it. Detroit is the Cradle of Lean and Process Efficiency. From Henry Ford’s conveyor belt to leading automotive production for more than 100 years, this is where organizations are meeting the lean thinking challenge. Now, industries such as Manufacturing, Healthcare, Alternative Energy, and Government as well as business functions such as IT, HR, Sales, and Product Development are looking for the lean tools and methods to come their way, creating enormous job opportunity and business results.
Key facts about the Lean Curriculum at the PDC:
- We offer Basic Lean and Advanced Lean certification
- Each class represents approximately 16 hours of content
- Classes run each month. Call 248-204-4050 to enroll, check pricing, and build a program around your needs
- All materials and certificates are included
- Participants can elect to focus on an industry or functional specialty (e.g., Healthcare, Alternative Energy IT, Call Center)
- Training is on-campus, but on-site is available for organizations with groups of participants
- Tools of Basic Lean include Toyota Production System, Value Stream Mapping, Lead Time Reduction, Error Proofing, Problem-Solving, Visual Set-up, Standardized Work, Seven Wastes, and Workstation Organization (5S)
- Tools of Advanced Lean include Process Reengineering, Kaizen, Alternatives to Bottlenecks, Level Loading, and much more
For more information about this program please contact us.
Register in a upcoming program please see our upcoming programs.