- SIX SIGMA Black Belt Certification Program
December 15, 2018 - January 31, 2019
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- SIX SIGMA Green Belt Certification Program
December 14, 2018 - January 31, 2019
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Venue: Hotel Current Long Beach
5325 Pacific Coast Hwy,
Long Beach, CA 90804
Currently, Six Sigma skill and certification is one of the most prominent business requests. Indeed, government organizations, non-profits, hospitals, banks, and traditional service and manufacturing companies all favor lean and six sigma methods for improving operations and quality. This program will address the Six Sigma Blackbelt requirements of methodology and project application and will reinforce the process, tools, and methods that are expected of today’s Six Sigma leaders.
- Participants will attend 2 days sessions to review DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) methodology and begin application to case.
- Instructors will lead application of the tools and review common quality, graphic, and statistical choices.
- Students will prepare initial approach and work in team.
- Instructors will recommend alternatives and future-state applications.
- Instructors will review industry standards and prepare students for uniform content command and usage.
- Learning Outcomes: Project Introduction
- Introduction to Data
- DPU DPMO Rolled Throughput Yield
- Process Mapping & XY Matrix
- Learning Outcomes: Project Problem Set
- Variability Probability & Distribution Analysis
- Multi Variance
- Correlation & Simple Regression
- Learning Outcomes: Problem Measurement
- ANOVA vs. Hypothesis Testing
- DOE Intro
- Power & Sample Size
- Learning Outcomes: Problem Analysis and Improvement Approach
- DOE Enriched Case Study
- Intro to Control Phase